DanielRocks Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DanielRocks Official Forum

OFFICIAL FANSCLUB OF DANIEL PADILLA. DanielRocks will never die out, we will never move on, we will never forget. Once a DanielRocks, always a DanielRocks!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello D'Rocks! Im a new member of the Family :")

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*HeyItsYourChum

*HeyItsYourChum

Hello D'Rocks! Im a new member of the Family :") Empty
PostSubject: Hello D'Rocks! Im a new member of the Family :")   Hello D'Rocks! Im a new member of the Family :") EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Hello DanielRocks! Im Sharmaine Guansing, 17 years of age and lives in Montalban or Rodriguez Rizal. Im super addicted to Daniel Padilla or let say im an avid fan of him, ofcourse of KathNiels too. Like you guys, I support them (Kath and DJ) by watching their teleserye, shows, interviews, guesting, and more than that sometimes I went where they will go like Metro Manila Film Festival Parade and Final Game. I used to be like other celebrities but Daniel was different from them, I dunno why.. maybe because he simply makes me Happy in his effortless charm. This was my first time to join a Fans Club and I felt glad and excited to go with you.. To be with you guys that love to support Daniel and Kathryn is more fun and enjoy. As a new member of this Family, I want to go with you in Get Togethers to know each other and have some bond. I hope that someday I’ll be with you, watching their guesting live, holding a banner and shouting how we love Daniel Padilla. Thank you for accepting me as a new official member of the Family. God Bless us and more opportunities to come to the one we love Daniel Padilla and to the girl he loves Kathryn :*
Back to top Go down

Hello D'Rocks! Im a new member of the Family :")
Page 1 of 1