DanielRocks Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DanielRocks Official Forum

OFFICIAL FANSCLUB OF DANIEL PADILLA. DanielRocks will never die out, we will never move on, we will never forget. Once a DanielRocks, always a DanielRocks!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW HERE! Hope you read this!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mimimari143

NEW HERE! Hope you read this! Empty
PostSubject: NEW HERE! Hope you read this!   NEW HERE! Hope you read this! EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:49 am

HELLO DANIELROCKS! Ako nga pala si Kayla Marie M. Banaag Well, nice to meet all of you. Taga'Iligan pala ako Very Happy Yes. I am proud to tell you that kahit na hindi ko pa nakikita si Daniel, I will always support him. Buti pa nga iba sa inyo eh, napapansin ni Daniel, eh ako? NGANGA![b/] lol! HAHAHA. Well, sana naman po na mapansin niyo ako What a Face HAHAHA. Papansin kasi ako eh. ALANGAN NAMAN! PARA KAY PADILLS! cheers bounce HAHAHA. Hyper na hyper po ako kasi sa wakas, member na ako ng DANIELROCKS Fansclub. Sana po I'm really welcome here. So, that's it!

[b]HORRAY KING DANIEL PADILLA
king

AKO TOOOO SA BABA affraid

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
http://littlemissprincesscharming.tumblr.com

NEW HERE! Hope you read this!
Page 1 of 1