DanielRocks Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DanielRocks Official Forum

OFFICIAL FANSCLUB OF DANIEL PADILLA. DanielRocks will never die out, we will never move on, we will never forget. Once a DanielRocks, always a DanielRocks!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The No. 1 fan from the Island of Pilar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daphne Santiago

The No. 1 fan from the Island of Pilar Empty
PostSubject: The No. 1 fan from the Island of Pilar   The No. 1 fan from the Island of Pilar EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Hi! I'm Nymphmary Daphne J. Santiago! I'm 15 yrs. old and I'm from Pilar,Camotes, a little island in Cebu that cannot be barely seen in the Philippine Map. But I'm currenty staying at Visca, Baybay, Leyte. I'm the # 1 fan of Daniel Padilla in our little island and in our school! I've only seen him once when he went to Tacloban for his homecoming concert! And I'm hoping to see him again pero ang layo kasi ng samin eh! Hihi! Okay, tama na ang drama! Bago palang ako dito kasi ngayon ko palang nalaman na official member na pala ako! yieee! Thank you so much Danielrocks!
Back to top Go down
Daphne Santiago

The No. 1 fan from the Island of Pilar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The No. 1 fan from the Island of Pilar   The No. 1 fan from the Island of Pilar EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:19 pm

ayyy, how can I delete this post po? Nadoble ko po kasi ng post. sorry, sorry.
Back to top Go down

The No. 1 fan from the Island of Pilar
Page 1 of 1