DanielRocks Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DanielRocks Official Forum

OFFICIAL FANSCLUB OF DANIEL PADILLA. DanielRocks will never die out, we will never move on, we will never forget. Once a DanielRocks, always a DanielRocks!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Elizabeth and I'm a newbie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
@drealelizabeth

@drealelizabeth

I'm Elizabeth and I'm a newbie  Empty
PostSubject: I'm Elizabeth and I'm a newbie    I'm Elizabeth and I'm a newbie  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:48 am

Good Day every one! Very Happy I'm Elizabeth, 21 years of age from Zamboanga City! I was never interested in any Filipino celebrity until I saw this 17 year old, Primetime Prince Mr. Daniel John Ford Padilla my first ever Filipino celebrity crush. He is the first celebrity guy who catches my attention as in seriously I started searching him on the internet, stalking him on twitter and saving money just to grab his magazines and CD. I'm just one of those million fangirls out there who desperately dream to meet the ultimately dreamboy Daniel John Ford Padilla. lol!

I know some people is already annoyed everytime I talk to them about DJ but sorry I just cant help my self. hihi ^_^
I'm so happy na may forum na ganito where in I can freely express what I want to express about Dj. Thankyou guys I hope we can all be friends. Kudos Daniel Rocks! Love yaa I love you
Back to top Go down

I'm Elizabeth and I'm a newbie
Page 1 of 1